Assistant Accountant Curacao
We are recruiting an experienced Assistant Accountant for our business support practice in Curacao.
Are you ready for the next step in your career and eager to grow within your field of expertise? At Baker Tilly we offer the opportunity to grow within our practice and we recognize and cherish talent and ambition.
Candidates with proven experience in the field of compilation and financial services are asked to respond.
- Completed education at Bachelor level in Accounting, Business Administration or related education;
- Studying for RA or equivalent;
- 1 to 4 years of relevant working experience in compilation and/or audit in a professional accountancy practice, preferably in the Caribbean;
- customer oriented;
- proactive and professional attitude;
- accurate and communicative; and
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English and Dutch).
We are looking for candidates who are experts in their work field, service-minded and cooperative. At Baker Tilly professionalism and a high-quality standard are prerequisites for our service to clients. If you recognize yourself in this profile, we might be the perfect match for you!
Baker Tilly offers an attractive benefits package, a pleasant working environment and extensive development opportunities.
Responses will be treated confidentially.
Please send your application to:
attn: Iris Markus
T (+5999) 736 6300
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.