Compliance Officer Curacao
For our Curaçao office, Baker Tilly is recruiting a
The Compliance Officer will:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and internal Baker Tilly policies and procedures;
- Investigate, assess and report incidents to management and relevant organizations;
- Act as a gatekeeper of the firm's integrity and quality; and
- Keep all compliance files up to date.
- certified accountant – completed RA or AA degree;
- a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience;
- experience with compliance, file inspection, and research;
- up-to-date relevant technical expertise; and
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
Our team consists of professionals who are experts in their work field, service-minded and cooperative. At Baker Tilly, professionalism and a high-quality standard are prerequisites for our service to clients. If you recognize yourself in this profile, we might be the perfect match for you!
Baker Tilly offers an attractive benefits package, a pleasant working environment, and extensive development opportunities. Reactions will be treated confidentially.
Please send your application to:
attn: Iris Markus
T (+5999) 736 6300