Baker Tilly in Curaçao is an independent member of Baker Tilly International and is part of a worldwide network of financial specialists in the field of accountancy, tax and management consulting.
Baker Tilly is recruiting a
As IT Auditor you are deployed to a wide range of clients to carry out IT audits. You are mainly involved in supporting our accountants in the annual audit. In addition, you conduct various research in the field of functionality and quality aspects of automation in the workplace. Based on these outcomes, you make reports and give recommendations on (financial) risks and the control and security of ICT.
In your role you are primarily responsible for the acquisition and execution of IT audit and consultancy assignments. With regard to acquisition you are sharp and creative. You identify the needs of our customers and translate this need for solutions that the customer continues. In the execution of assignments, you manage a team of professionals but based on your experience you also fulfill an important advice function towards our clients.
In your work you maintain contact with various parties, such as the management of companies and internally with colleagues. Both nationally and internationally. You show the added value of the IT audit team to clients and our (inter) national network. You do this, for example, by participating in commercial events and network meetings, but also by contributing to product and market development.
- A Master’s degree in one of the following directions: (Technical) Business Administration, Accountancy, Economics, Business Economics or Computer Science;
- You have also completed the EDP/CISA/IT auditor training, or you are studying for this;
- You have at least 6 years of work experience in (IT) auditing, preferably in business services or internal audit;
- A specialization in areas such as SAP, Oracle, IDEA, information security or financial auditing is an advantage;
- Communicative skills, customer and result oriented;
- You are willing to travel;
- You are an intelligent and pragmatic team-player.
Our team consists of professionals who are experts in their work field, service minded and cooperative. At Baker Tilly professionalism and a high-quality standard are prerequisites for our service to clients. If you recognize yourself in this profile, we might be the perfect match for you!
Baker Tilly offers an attractive benefits package, a pleasant working environment and extensive development opportunities.
Reactions will be treated confidentially. An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Please send your application to:
T +5999 736 6300