(Junior) Manager Audit Curacao
Currently we are looking for a (Junior) Manager Audit for our audit practice in Curaçao.
The role of the (Junior) Manager Audit focuses on advising and guiding the audits, the compilations and/or administrative services provided by the relevant teams. The (Junior) Manager Audit is responsible for the budget of the teams and contributes to the total practice development of the office. The (Junior) Manager Audit will be the contact person for the client, ensuring the execution of assigned managerial tasks. Furthermore, the (Junior) Manager Audit will be the internal contact person and coach for other colleagues.
- For Manager: Certified Accountant – completed RA, AA, or equivalent
- For Junior Manager: Studying for RA/AA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the auditing field
- Highly developed technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
- Accurate and communicative
- Managerial skills
- Teamwork oriented
- Quality- and results-oriented
Our team consists of professionals who are experts in their work field, service-minded and cooperative. At Baker Tilly professionalism and a high-quality standard are prerequisites for our service to clients. If you recognize yourself in this profile, we might be the perfect match for you!
Baker Tilly offers an attractive benefits package, a pleasant working environment and extensive development opportunities.
Reactions will be treated confidentially. An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.Please send your application to:
T (+5999) 736 6300