Junior Tax Advisor St. Maarten
Baker Tilly in the Dutch Caribbean is an independent member of Baker Tilly International and is part of a worldwide network of financial specialists in the field of accountancy, tax and management consultancy. Baker Tilly in the Dutch Caribbean has offices on Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao & St. Maarten.
We are currently recruiting a Junior Tax Advisor for our St Maarten office.
As Junior Tax Advisor you will become part of our growing tax and consultancy practice. Within our tax practice you will advise both local and international clients on a wide range of taxes.
- a master or bachelor degree in tax law;
- up to 3 years of relevant working experience in a professional advice and/or tax compliance practice,
- preferably working experience in the Caribbean;
- proactive and professional attitude;
- accurate and communicative;
- fluently in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
We are looking for candidates that are experts in their field of work, service minded and co-operative. At Baker Tilly professionalism and a high quality standard are prerequisites for our service to clients
Baker Tilly offers an attractive benefits package, a pleasant working environment and extensive development possibilities.
Please send your application to:
Goldfinch Road #11
Pointe Blanche, St. Maarten
T +1721 542 0448
Responses will be treated confidentially.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.