(Junior) Tax Compliance Associate Curaçao
Baker Tilly in the Dutch Caribbean is an independent member of Baker Tilly International and is part of a worldwide network of financial specialists in the fields of accountancy, tax and management consultancy. Baker Tilly in the Dutch Caribbean has offices on Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao and St. Maarten.
We are currently recruiting a (Junior) Tax Compliance Associate for our Curaçao office.
As a (Junior) Tax Compliance Associate you will form part of our tax department. Your primary responsibilities will be in the payroll administration and tax compliance practice.
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Tax Law or Tax Economics;
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in a professional tax compliance practice, preferably in the Dutch Caribbean;
- payroll administration experience (preferred);
- accurate and communicative;
- proactive and professional attitude; and
- fluency in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
Please send your application letter and CV to:
T: +5999 736 6300
Responses will be treated confidentially.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.