Senior Associate Accounting
We are recruiting an Senior Associate Accounting for our St. Maarten office.
Are you ready for the next step in your career and eager to grow within your field of expertise? At Baker Tilly we offer the opportunity to grow within our Accountancy practice and we recognize and cherish talent and ambition.
• Bachelor level in Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent;
• Studying for CPA, RA, ACCA or equivalent;
• 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience in compilation and/or audit in a professional accountancy practice, preferably in the Caribbean;
• Ambitious and client oriented;
• Proactive and professional attitude;
• Accurate and result oriented; and
• Good written and verbal communication kills (English and/or Dutch).
Our team consists of professionals who are experts in their work field, service minded and cooperative. At Baker Tilly professionalism and a high-quality standard are prerequisites for our service to clients. If you recognize yourself in this profile, we might be the perfect match for you!
Baker Tilly offers an attractive benefits package, a pleasant working environment and extensive development opportunities.
Reactions will be treated confidentially. An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Please send your application to:
Goldfinch Road #11
Pointe Blanche, St. Maarten
T +1721 542 0448