Senior Finance Officer
Baker Tilly in the Dutch Caribbean is an independent member of Baker Tilly International and is part of a worldwide network of financial specialists in the field of accountancy, tax and management consultancy.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? At Baker Tilly, we recognize and cherish talent and ambition. Professionalism and a high-quality standard are prerequisites for our service to clients.
For our Curacao office, we are recruiting a: Senior Finance Officer
As a Senior Finance Officer, you will support the Finance Manager in the execution of financial administrative activities (creditors and debtors administration and general ledger) and contribute to the optimization of these administrative processes. You will be assisting with the preparation of monthly and annual reports or you will provide them independently. At the end of a reporting period, you will ensure coordination between the various sub-administrations. Your focus will also be on advising management on financial-administrative questions and problems while maintaining relationships with external parties such as banks and suppliers.
- Completed degree in a financial field such as Business Economics, Accountancy, or Business Administration (SPD);
- 4 to 6 years of relevant work experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Hands-on mentality:
- Works well independently;
- High integrity;
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel;
- Knowledge of Twinfield, Power BI, Qics, and/or Celery is an advantage; and
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English and preferably Dutch).
If you can relate to this profile, we might be the perfect match for you! Baker Tilly offers an attractive benefits package, a pleasant working environment, and extensive development opportunities.
Reactions will be treated confidentially. An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Please send your application to:
Attn: Iris Markus
T +5999 736 6300