Senior Tax Advisor St. Maarten
Baker Tilly in St. Maarten is an independent member of Baker Tilly International and is part of a worldwide network of financial specialists in the field of accountancy, tax and management consultancy.
Baker Tilly in St. Maarten is recruiting a
SENIOR TAX ADVISOR
As Tax Advisor you will become part of our tax compliance and advisory practice. Within our tax practice, you will advise both local and international clients on a wide range of taxes. You will assist the less experienced Tax Advisors and will give internal and external presentations. Next to that, you are actively involved in product development.
- a master’s degree in tax law or a Master of Laws with a specialization in tax law;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in professional advice and/or tax compliance practice in the Dutch Caribbean or Netherlands;
- proactive and professional attitude;
- leadership skills and team-oriented;
- accurate and communicative; and
- fluency in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
We are looking for candidates who are experts in their field of work, service-minded and cooperative. At Baker Tilly professionalism and a high-quality standard are prerequisites for our client service.
Baker Tilly offers an attractive benefits package, a pleasant working environment, and extensive development possibilities. Responses will be treated confidentially. An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Please send your application to:
Baker Tilly St. Maarten
Attn. Ginoutrich Christina
Goldfinch Road #11
Pointe Blanche St. Maarten
or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.