Tax Advisor St. Maarten
Baker Tilly in St. Maarten is an independent member of Baker Tilly International and is part of a worldwide network of financial specialists in the field of accountancy, tax and management consultancy.
Baker Tilly in St. Maarten is currently recruiting a
As Tax Advisor you will become part of successful our tax and consultancy practice. Within our tax practice you will advise both local and international clients on a wide range of taxes.
- a master’s degree in tax law or a Master of Laws with a specialization in tax law;
- maximum of 6 years of relevant working experience in a professional advice and/or tax compliance practice, preferably in the Caribbean;
- proactive and professional attitude;
- accurate and communicative; and
- fluency in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
We are looking for candidates who are experts in their field of work, service minded and co-operative.
At Baker Tilly professionalism and a high quality standard are prerequisites for our service to clients.
Baker Tilly offers an attractive benefits package, a pleasant working environment and extensive development possibilities. Responses will be treated confidentially.
Please send your application to:
Baker Tilly St. Maarten
Goldfinch Road #11
Pointe Blanche, St. Maarten
T +1721 542 0448
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.