Baker Tilly in St. Maarten is an independent member of Baker Tilly International and is part of a worldwide network of financial specialists in the field of accountancy, tax and management consultancy.
Baker Tilly in St. Maarten is currently recruiting a
As Tax Assistant you will become part of successful our tax and consultancy practice. Within our tax practice you will focus on performing supporting activities for the Tax Advisors such as preparing tax returns and advice, drafting appeals and monitoring terms.
- Completed education in administration or tax MBO or HBO;
- Preferably relevant working experience in a professional advice and/or tax compliance practice
- proactive and professional attitude;
- accurate and results-oriented; and
- fluency in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
We are looking for candidates who are experts in their field of work, service minded and co-operative.
At Baker Tilly professionalism and a high quality standard are prerequisites for our service to clients.
Baker Tilly offers an attractive benefits package, a pleasant working environment and extensive development possibilities. Responses will be treated confidentially.
Please send your application to:
Baker Tilly St. Maarten
Goldfinch Road #11
Pointe Blanche, St. Maarten
T +1721 542 0448
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.