Senior Manager Accountancy Curacao
The work of the Senior Manager Accountancy focuses on giving advice and guiding the execution of audits, compilations and/or administrative services provided by the relevant teams. The Senior Manager is responsible for the budget of the teams and contributes to the total practice development of the office and he/she is a contact person for the client, ensures the execution of assigned management/ office tasks. Furthermore he / she is an internal contact person and coach for the employees.
- acquires (advisory) assignments
- is responsible for the execution of the audit and/or compilation assignments
- performs complex data analysis
- carries out advisory/consultancy assignments
- guides the Supervisors and (Sr.) Assistants
- contributes to the practice development
- takes care of the allocated management and/or office tasks
- Contributes to the MT and/or the Partners on a tactical and strategic level
- Acts as an advisor on a wide range of topics
- Recognizes client needs and proactively responds to this
- Certified Accountant - Completed RA, AA, CPA or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a manager
- Highly developed technical knowledge
- Client-oriented, strong networker
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
- Accurate and communicative
- Managerial skills
- Problem-solving and decision making
Our team consists of professionals who are experts in their work field, service minded and cooperative. At Baker Tilly professionalism and a high-quality standard are prerequisites for our service to clients. If you recognize yourself in this profile, we might be the perfect match for you!
Baker Tilly offers an attractive benefits package, a pleasant working environment and extensive development opportunities.
Reactions will be treated confidentially. An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Please send your application to:
T (+5999) 736 6300
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.